The Banda Islands have at least 30 dive sites, all of them have healthy reef system with huge sea fans, sponges, and never ending beds of hard corals. Big fish and pelagic are definitely the most obvious attraction for divers at The Banda Islands, such as hammerhead sharks, dogtooth tuna, mobula ray, and many more.
Best seasons to dive are from March to June and September to mid December. Diving during the right season is usually comfortable, with mild currents and good visibility.
Due to the schedule of transportation from Ambon to Banda naira, there are two Choices.
1. 6Days/5Nights (12 dives) Price: IDR 13.300.000/pax
Departure from ambon at 9am on Tuesday, back to ambon at 2pm on Sunday
- Day 1: Arriving Banda naira around 2pm, hotel check in, lunch, unpack and rest. Check dive in some nearby divesite at 4 pm.
- Day 2-4: 3 dives everyday.
- Day 5 – 2 morning dives, Afternoon mini Spice Tour to Banda Besar Island and around Neira.
- Day 6 – Dep. banda around 9 am Back to Ambon 2pm by fast boat.
2. 5Days/4Nights (9 dives) Price: IDR 10.600.000/pax
Departure from ambon at 9am on Saturday, back to ambon at 2pm on Wednesday
- Day 1: Arriving Banda naira around 2pm, hotel check in, lunch, unpack and rest. Check dive in nearby divesite at 4 pm.
- Day 2-3: 3 dives everyday.
- Day 4 – 2x morning dives, Afternoon mini Spice Tour to Banda Besar Island and around Neira.
- Day 5 – Dep. banda around 9 am Back to Ambon 2pm by fast boat.
Following services are included in the package:
- Transfer in/out from Ambon Airport to Tulehu harbor
- Tanks and weights
- Dive boat & Dive guide
- Accommodation based on double sharing at The Nutmeg Tree Hotel or similar
- All meals + lunch box
- Passenger fast boat return ticket
- Conservation fees in some areas
- Fuel surcharge for some location (Rhun and Ay Island- Hatta Island)
Minimum 3 divers for the package trip, Please send us email for up to date conditions about Banda islands.